Updates and improvements to Prismic Templates
New features, bug fixes and new slices - you get these as part of your subscription. Here is a list of the latest ones.
15th June 2022
Updates and bug fixes
- Ability to set Default SEO within Prismic
- New Features slice variation which allows you to add a custom icon
- Download SVGs locally using react-inlinesvg allowing you to change the colour of SVGs if you need it
- Update Logo Cloud slice logic to adjust the grid if there are a lot of logos
- Remove secondary colour from tailwind config in order to simplify bootstrap of a new project. Developers that need a secondary colour can still add it
- Bug fix: Add key to all dynamic pages in return in order to avoid issues with the dropdown menu of the header
- Extract Logo into its own component for easier management
10th June 2022
Updates and refactoring
- Use fetch parameter to query only the needed fields for the content post cards
- Make Newsletter optional and dynamically import it
- Refactor Code snippets for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager into its own components.
- Improve accessibility for Footer social link icons
- Add robots.txt file
9th June 2022
Happy to announce that Version 1 of Prismic Templates is live.
Read out announcement blog post to learn more.